Comprehension Questions that Should be Practiced Daily

Monday, March 13, 2017

Similar to LLI running/reading record comprehension questions. I always feel that my students have some difficulty with the wording of the running record questions. I have been practicing with them these questions so they better understand the language and how to answer these questions successfully. I took the most common questions that they have the most difficulty with and hung them around our classroom.  I change them depending on if the book is fiction or non-fiction.  When they finish their reread of a book, if I am still testing a student - they must answer the questions on a post it with their name and book number and put it under the questions.  We can then have friends check the answers,  use this as a discussion piece, or it allows me to see how they are doing. With this packet below that's sold on TpT,  I took four fiction and four non-fiction questions that come up most often throughout the kits and that students seem to have the most difficulty answering and put them in this packet

You will be able to upload this item and open it with Power Point. I have allowed it to be editable in case you would like to change the wording of the questions and/or add/take out questions. 

Enjoy! 
Mrs. K 💕



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Read-With-Mrs-Klein
www.instagram.com/readingwithklein
www.twitter.com/readingwithklein

No comments